^ Back to Top
Updated July 27th, 2011, 02:36 PM IST
Updates

Unexpected pass away of two tannery employers

Posted on July 11th, 2011 at 12:50 PM and last modified on July 27th, 2011 at 2:36 pm.

The two individuals belonging to the working section of the tannery unit located in dindigul has been fated to face a suffocated death due to inhalation of poisonous gas. According to the police statement,the two workers has been indulged in blockage cleaning work of the tannery outlet unit. During their course of work they were happened to inhale the gas which collapses their body unit and leaded to the suffocated death. The pass Byers noticed the two persons conditions and the necessary formalities has been undertaken. The owners of that particular tannery unit vanishes and the problem is under investigation.

Image Courtesy: Dinamalar

 

GD Star Rating
loading...
GD Star Rating
loading...
Filed Under Dindigul District News | By

About Jones

Registered author since 2011-06-29 14:40:32 Follow :

Comment

Quick Links