Konrangi Keeranur(K.Keeranur) panchayat profile
Posted on May 14th, 2010 at 01:34 AM and last modified on February 19th, 2011 at 10:35 am.
Konrangi Keeranur [K.Keeranur] [in Tamil – கொண்டறங்கி கீரனூர்] panchayat is located at the foot hill of Lord malligarjuna swamy temple. It is a multicaste one with total population more than 5000 people. Official website is http://kkeeranur.com. A part from the main village of K.Keeranur, there are 4 main [first 4] hamlets namely,
- Perumal Goundan Valasu
- Velliyan Valasu
- Chinna Kaaliyappa Goundan Valasu
- Idayan Valasu
- Cherian Nagar [Sottai, it’s not a hamlet. It’s a area]
Panchayat president is A.M.Nattudurai, well known personality in dindigul district. Village panchayat had won more prestigious awards; few of them are Utthamar Gandhi Award, Nirmal Gram Puraskar Award.
In panchayat, there are 5 temples, namely,
- Mallikarujan temple [well known famous temple, celebrated in Chitirai Pournami [Click here for recent festival photos],
- Maayavan Temple [ Naayakar’s are main devotees],
- Kaaliamman Temple,
- Vinayagar temple,
- Mandha pidaari temple
Major social [excluding govt. funds] works contributed by world vision of India and free health camps organized by Christian fellowship hospital, Ambilikai.
Services in K.Keeranur panchayat,
- Electricity Board Service
- Canara Bank [No. 1 rural branch in Trichy circle Canara Bank, Branch code – 1356, this branch Canara Bank mostly offering Education Loans, Agriculture Loans, Cattle Loans]
- Government primary health center [Health center well known famous for Delivery (absolutely free of cost), Siddha. Government provided 108 ambulance services [Note: not provided separate ambulance]
- Veterinary hospital
- Malleeswara Marriage Hall [constructed in year 2009 – 2010]
- Cellphone Towers [Launched in K.Keeranur itself]
If any one interested to provide profile about your village in oddanchatram taluk. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Data provided by N.Arun Kumar DME, Sakthi Agencies, Oddanchatram.